- THIS IS YOUR LIFE
- EMBRACING YOUR STORY
- THE MIRACLE OF LIFE
- ONE QUESTION YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE ABLE TO ANSWER
If you don't blog, you should. There is power in committing your thoughts to paper.
As I approach this weekend and beginning a new month, a couple of thoughts come to mind:
- If you have a Kindle and don't check out Amazon.com's Kindle Deal of the Day, you should. They offer one Kindle book a day at a deep discount. Most of the books are sold from $.99 to $1.99. I've bought several excellent books very cheaply. Click here to visit the Kindle Deal of the Day.
- I just finished Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer. This is probably my favorite book of 2011. If you are interested in memory, you should check it out. This is not a "dry" read at all.
- The next book that I plan to read is Seth Godin's We Are All Weird. This is another short manifesto from one of the influential thinkers of our time.
- Many people from our church are going to see Courageous at the movies this weekend. If you've not seen the trailer, you can check it out here.
- The weather is supposed to be beautiful this weekend in Baton Rouge. I hope it is wherever you are.
- I hope you are doing something meaningful this weekend. Go out into the world and make a difference or stay at home and make a difference with your family. Either way...make a difference this weekend!
QUESTION: If you blog, what was your favorite blog post of the month? If you don't blog, did you read a favorite blog post this month?