Monday, August 1, 2011

TOP POSTS FOR JULY


Below are the top 10 posts for the month of July.

Words used in Top 10 posts
  1. SHIFT THE MONKEY 
  2. WHAT CAN YOU DO IN 30 DAYS?
  3. FDR, D-DAY, & A POWERFUL PRAYER
  4. NO EXCUSES
  5. BECOMING AN INTENTIONAL "CHANGER"
  6. WHY NOT?
  7. COMMUNICATE LIKE BOBBY BOWDEN
  8. 4 FREE DIGITAL TOOLS
  9. THE PROBLEMS IN EDUCATION...
  10. TRUE OPTIMISM
Today is my 63rd blog which blows me away. Sometimes I wonder what I can possibly continue to write about; other days I can't write fast enough.

As I’ve mentioned to several people, the real purpose for me writing a blog is to chronicle my thoughts and remember the lessons that I’ve learned in life. While it is scary to put my thoughts out for others to read, it is also liberating and fills me with gratitude for the life that God has given me.

Thank you for faithfully supporting my little blog. If you don’t blog, you should think about doing so. It might be the greatest challenge you’ve ever undertaken.

QUESTION: If you blog, what was your top post for the month of July?

5 comments:

Jon Stolpe said...

My top blog post for the month of July was Celebrating 15 Years - a blog post to bring tribute to 15 years of marriage to my wonderful bride. My other top 5 were guest posts by Beck Gambill, Alex Humphrey, Norman Stolpe, and Leanne Stolpe.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jason,

It really depends on how we want to measure "top".

My most viewed post was: http://bschebs.com/trip-down-memory-lane/ A post about learnings after visiting my hometown for the first time in years.

My favrite post, http://bschebs.com/the-dog-ate-my-blog-post , is my favorite beacuse it really made me lay myself open and admit a flaw. Also in just 2 days it is tied for my most commented post.

Looking forward to reading new things from you this month. Thanks for sharing.

TNeal said...

Thanks for the question, Jason. Your question urged me to look at my site stats and discover more about my own blog. My About page got the most attention by a lot. That proves how important that oft-forgotten post is to our traffic. As for top post, I put two together because they're interrelated. "Jet Lag, Fatigue, and Sick Wife" followed by (and following up on)"Tough Times Provide Plenty of Reasons to be Thankful." Both deal with my overseas trip coupled with my wife's stay in an out-of-state hospital.--Tom @tneal.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, congrats Jason!

Blogging is tough...i've been doing it seriously for about 5 months now....4 posts a week and I just look back and don't know how I did that! lol...

i'll be reading yours from now on sir...

Jason said...

@Jon - I've enjoyed following your blog. I like the idea of being "stretched."

@Brent - I've enjoyed growing in my blogging along with you. I'm looking forward to following your evolution.

@Tom - I enjoyed reading about your trip to the Middle East. Thanks for the comments.

@Arny - Thanks for looking around. I look forward to following your blog as well!

Thanks for all the comments.